Our mission: Arcadia’s mission is to prepare our students to transition intellectually, emotionally, and ethically to higher education and future employment. We are seeking committed, constructivist educators to join our learning community.
- Special Education Paraprofessional
Description and Responsibilities
- Uphold the Mission and Vision of Arcadia Charter School.
2. Support students receiving special education services in a least restrictive environment.
4. Implement daily work assignments from licensed special education staff.
5. Be a positive role model for learning, social interactions and emotional regulation.
6. Assist in maintaining school facilities and equipment.
7. Maintain confidentiality.
- Follow schedule set by licensed special education staff.
9. Report for supervisory duties as assigned by school director.
10. Report observations regarding student changes to special education team members.
11. Implement accommodations and modifications as specified on students’ IEPs.
12. Act as a liaison between general education and special education staff regarding student progress/needs.
Paraprofessional work hours are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Paraprofessionals may have the opportunity for additional hours by attending specified meetings, IEP meetings, and required professional development.
Hourly rate based on experience and qualifications
To apply: Print and complete application at https://arcadiacharterschool.org/employment/. Send application and resume, to:
Barbara E. Wornson, Ed.D.
Address: 1719 Cannon Road, Northfield, MN 55057
Phone: 507-663-8806, ext 217