School Mission: Arcadia Charter School serves 126 students in grades 6-12 in beautiful Northfield, Minnesota. Arcadia is a progressive, project-based school founded in 2003.
We are seeking committed, constructive educators to join our community.
Job Title: Physical Science Teacher with Physics or Chemistry licensure
- Minnesota licensure in grades 9-12 Physical Science; Multiple licensures a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to working effectively with project based, experiential learning
- Demonstrated skill in and commitment to individualized learning
- Ability to create positive, inclusive learning environments for all students
- Skill in using positive, constructive disciplinary approaches
- Ability to organize and plan for student learning
- Familiarity with progressive, project based learning
- Skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships
- Instruction of students in grades 9 -12 science classes
- Working collaboratively with fellow teachers in a project based, community school setting
- Additional duties as assigned by administration
Start Date: August 21, 2017
Deadline for Application: May 10, 2017
Compensation: based on qualifications
To apply: Complete application on line at https://arcadiacharterschool.org/employment/. Send letter of application, resume, college transcripts, and three letters of reference to:
Barbara E. Wornson, Ed.D.
Interim Executive Director
Address: 1719 Cannon Road, Northfield, MN 55057
Phone: 507-663-8806, ext 217